Network of institutions & companies dealing as promoters of young of skilled workforce
The main aim of the proposed Network of institutions & companies dealing as promoters of young skilled workers is to bring together institutions & companies from different countries to act as promoters and EU advocacy voices in supporting students and young people to be more prepared for the world of work and have a better integration in the work place tasks.
S.C. NEDELSERV S.R.L.
SC CONDA-TEX SRL-PUNCT DE LUCRU HOTEL PREMIER
S.C. FEVICOST S.R.L.
Trendy Hairdressing Salon
To whom we address:
- Companies and institutions from various working fields.
- Companies and institutions dealing as promoters of young skills workers.
- Companies and institutions hiring young adults (including young adults with less working experience, or specific job qualifications, or young people from disadvantaged groups (young people with disabilities, refugees).
- Companies and institutions which offer real practice training sessions/ apprenticeship/ internships for the future employees and understand the meaning of training their employees at the workplace.
- Companies and institutions which facilitate students’ induction into the world of work by connecting the theoretical knowledge they acquire at school with the world of work.
- Companies and institutions which invest in tutoring and training for their employees.
- Companies and institutions which are aware of the fact that hiring young people can bring benefits for the business.
Roles of the Network of institutions & companies dealing as promoters of young skills workers:
- Support the objectives of the project and become advocacy voices in supporting students and young people to be more prepared for the world of work.
- Get part of the We Welcome Work project network of EU institutions & companies.
- Offer input/feedback/strategies as examples of best practices concerning the young adults hiring strategy and training programmes the company offer.
- Offer motivational testimonials for students and young adults on their support for a better integration on the job market.
- Get involved in creation of promotional videos about the company and employees’ integration and success at the working place.
- Support the dissemination of the project.